Friday, March 27, 2009

Some literature to go with your pint

Next time you are at your local bar, grab a copy of the April/May Yankee Brew News. Located on page 4 is a letter I wrote to the editors about the intrepid young individuals (i.e. young studs like myself) working within the beer industry.

This is what editor Gregg Glaser had to say:

“Justin: Many thanks for this. The publishers and I loved what you wrote. Sorry about the lack of NYC 20-somethings in the last issue’s feature story. If you or others like you had come to our attention as we researched the story, we would have definitely included New Yorkers. Keep up your beer evangelism in NYC and stay in touch with your endeavors. And thanks for the kind words about Yankee Brew News. Cheers – Gregg”


Also, keep April 25th free on your calendar. I’ll be hosting a Belgian beer event with Ale Street News. I’ll post details as soon as I can.

No comments: