Wednesday, January 7, 2009

TIME OUT NEW YORK!

This evening I went to a restaurant in Union Square called Republic. It’s a cozy little noodle bar that divides their menu into broths, noodles and vegetarian and serves them in giant, white porcelain bowls.

Anyway, my reason for dining out was to meet up with the CityDusk people and discuss events and how everyone was doing. As I was slurping down some Vietnamese noodles and thinking how nowadays it is essential for people to know how to operate chopsticks unless they want to look like ignorant dinosaurs, I was told that my beer and bowling event will be featured in next weeks Time Out New York as one of the not to miss city pick events. I almost choked on my Sierra Nevada but it was worth the near death experience.

Check out the link and be convinced to COME TO THIS EVENT!

No comments: